Today I’m feeling very blue. I’ve been struggling with symptoms of cold and flu for over a week. Since I started Humira I have been struggling with being very suceptible to bugs around me. Have probably felt symptoms or beginning of a cold atleast one day per week since I started. That’s almost a year now and it feels like it’s catching up with me.
That’s why I decided to rather make a list now of things that I am grateful for before I loose perspective and loose my mind completely!
What I am grateful for today – even though I feel exhausted, miserable, sick and sad:
- Am not in hospital with a flare
- Don’t have stomach pain or intense Crohn’s symptoms
- Have appetite and can enjoy my food again
- Grateful to have an amazing supportive boyfriend who supports me through thick & thin
- Have amazing caring people in my life
- Have two amazing doggies that give me lots of cuddles and tail wagging
- Enjoy my work and can cope despite my illness and feeling sick
- Live in a gorgeous city with a great life in general
- This too will pass – it just has to
Now I’m just going to pray, hold onto these things and just breathe…